Christmas Mini 2023
Terms and Conditions for Christmas mini sessions 2023
1. The client declares that he has read the contractor's portfolio and accepts Photography by Justyna style of work and photo Editing.
2. The Photographer undertakes to carefully process the photos selected by the Client in accordance with the Photographer's portfolio.
3. The client undertakes to pay non-refundable deposit of £50 for the mini session and remaining amount on the day of the session.
4. In order to book a session, a full non-refundable deposit payment is required. Failure to pay within 2 days and failure to sign the contract after booking the session will result in the date being canceled without a refund of the session fee.
5. If the session is not canceled, at least 24 hours in advance, payment will be forfeited. If is canceled at least 24h in advance Client can only reschedule date if dates are still available.
6. Guardians are responsible for damage caused by children.
7. One session lasts up to 25 minutes. If the client is late for the session, the delay time will be counted from the session time; if the client is late for more than 10 minutes, the photographer will consider the session canceled.
8. One family can participate in the session, i.e.: parents + children, please register additional people in the session before the session, such sessions will be priced individually.
9. Editing Photographs that goes beyond standard corrections that make up the Photographer's style is priced individually.
10. The photographer will provide photos before Editing (straight from the camera) for the Client to choose, within 2 days from the date of the photo session, sent as a Online Preview Gallery.
11. The Customer will select the photos within 3 days of receiving the photos by Online Proof Gallery by selecting the images and confirming the order in a private message. If the client will not choose their images in their time from PROOF ONLINE GALLERY ( it’s a online gallery only to choose your images before the editing stage) or not download images FROM ONLINE GALLERY Photography By Justyna have rights to take extra fee of £100 if client would like to extend the Proof Gallery/Online Gallery period the gallery will be live from the moment of the success transaction for only one week.
12. Additionally, selected images can be purchased by the Customer for an additional fee of £15 or fee that have been given in additional discounted price in pdf send by Photographer . The Client undertakes to transfer the total amount for additional shots to the Photographer's account immediately after making the selection.
13. Final edited work (Images selected by the client) no later than 15 business days from the date of selecting the photos (and/or paying fees for additional selected images, if applicable). Printouts from the session scheduled until November 24. 2023 will be available for collection or before December 20. The photographer not guarantee prints before December 20 for sessions after November 24, 2023.
14. In the event of unforeseen random events (illness of the Photographer or a family member, equipment failure), the order processing time may change.
15. The order processing begins on the day of payment for the entire order to the Photographer's account.
16. Express session Editing (up to 48 hours) is an additional cost +100% of the session price.
17. Prints of selected and paid Images will be collected or sent by Royal Mail (in case of sending- it’s an additional fee on the side of client and with no guarantee of arrival images before Christmas), collectively in two rounds: at the end of November and about a week before Christmas.
18. If client will not turn put for prints collection and will not respond calls/ emails from the photographer. Photographer have the rights to destroy prints after 1 month from collection/ reschedule collection date.
19. The photographer will keep a backup copy of retouched photos for a period of 9 Months. If you wish to purchase more photos at a later date, please indicate to photographer after confirming your selection in the gallery.
20. These terms and conditions are a mandatory document that the customer is required to read before taking a photo session. Signing up for a session is tantamount to reading and accepting the terms and conditions. Failure to read this document does not absolve the customer from compliance with it.
21. After receiving the payment, Photography By Justyna will send to the client a contact that have to be filled out and signed by the client within 2 days from getting the contract, otherwise the client will be removed from the booking without getting the full amount back, as the full amount is non-refundable.
22. It is not possible to get raw images. The customer only will get fully edited images.
23.When booking a session at Photography by Justyna, it is assumed that the client fully agrees and accepts the assumptions of the photographer's work, i.e. the method of photographing, the photo post-production process, the sense of aesthetics and the style presented in the portfolio. It is not possible to complain about photographs based on the above-mentioned aspects. Please go through my portfolio carefully. I make a reservation that each session differs from each other, and these changes result from different outdoor conditions (place, lighting, time of day and year), the number of people participating in the session, and the individual characteristics of the appearance of the photographed people.
24. It is understood that Photography by Justyna is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this contract
25.The studio/ photographer reserves the right to use the images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnity and defend the studio / photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use.
26.If the studio/ Photographer cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency the Photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in progress, lost through camera or media malfunctions, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the studio/ photographer fails to perform for any reason, the Studio/ Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s Order.
27. Client is aware that the quality of the end result print of the digital files delivered is not under the control of the Studio/ Photographer and frees the Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon discolouration in the end result prints. Photography by Justyna is not responsible for the quality of services provided by its business partners or any third party sources.
28. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: it is ILLEGAL to redistribute these photographs for profit or use other than private consumption without Photography by Justyna’s permission. Violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
29. All prints and or products are 100 % NON-REFUNDABLE. Only damaged items due to shipping will be reviewed for replacement. All prints and or products are Final Sale.
30. Images are NOT to be edited or altered in any way. This includes cropping and/or conversions to black and white.
31. All images created by the photographer Photography by Justyna remain the exclusive property of Photography by Justyna.
32. Photography by Justyna provides packages for the client to choose from. Each package includes a limited number of Fully Retouched images. If a client wishes to upgrade to a larger number of images, they are welcome to pay the upgrade fee to the package of their choosing. If only a handful of additional images wish to be ordered, prices may be quoted at that time. Each package includes a certain amount of “edits”. This refers to fully retouched digital images. Proof galleries provided by the photographer to the client are a convenience offered to the client only. Proof galleries are not being “given “ to the client. Proof galleries are providing the client with full options in selecting their final choices of images to be fully retouched.
33. If the client decide that want to resign from the session the deposit or full amount if asked to pay when booking in is non refundable by singing the client agrees to this rule.
34. Client must answers all question when filling out the agreement form, all private information will not be shared with other parties.
35. Client who will Not show up to their session is not be able to get refund as all the deposit/ full fee paid session if so, are non refundable and a client is not able to get another session date for free. Clients who wish to have another session booked in have to go through all the booking process once again.
36. Booking a session date is tantamount to accepting the above regulations.
Photography by Justyna does not release Raw unedited images
Photography by Justyna does not sell Raw unedited images
Photography by Justyna provides a proof gallery for the convenience of the client to finalise their selection in images for full retouching.
No images will be posted online via a sneak peek or any other platform without receiving full payment.