Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions are a mandatory document that the customer is required to read before taking a photo session. Signing up for a session is tantamount to reading and accepting the terms and conditions. Failure to read this document does not absolve the customer from compliance with it.
2.After booking the session, the client has 1 days to make a deposit if asked to do so to the account number:… (that has been provided in booking form) or pay by selection purchasing options on the website.. Otherwise, I assume that the client resigns from the session.
3. After receiving the payment, Photography By Justyna will send to the client a contact that have to be filled out and signed by the client within 1 days from getting the contract, otherwise the client will be removed from the booking without getting the deposit back, as the deposit is non-refundable.
4. The rest of the payment for the photo session takes place on the day of the session - in cash or by bank transfer/card payment.
5. It is not possible to get raw images. The customer only will get fully edited images.
6.When booking a session at Photography by Justyna, it is assumed that the client fully agrees and accepts the assumptions of the photographer's work, i.e. the method of photographing, the photo post-production process, the sense of aesthetics and the style presented in the portfolio. It is not possible to complain about photographs based on the above-mentioned aspects. Please go through my portfolio carefully. I make a reservation that each session differs from each other, and these changes result from different outdoor conditions (place, lighting, time of day and year), the number of people participating in the session, and the individual characteristics of the appearance of the photographed people.
7.The waiting time for finished photographs is approximately 10 weeks. I reserve the right to extend this period due to random reasons or e.g. emergency time. At the same time, I would like to point out that I make every effort to provide photographs as soon as possible.
8. If, in the option of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of Photography by Justyna, the photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the session.
9. It is understood that Photography by Justyna is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this contract
10 . No part of any order will be delivered until the balance is paid full.
11.The studio/ photographer reserves the right to use the images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnity and defend the studio / photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use.
12. All images created by Photography by Justyna shall including negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of Photography by Justyna.
13.Upon signature, Photography by Justyna shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Unless the studio/ Photographer is able to fully replace the cancelled reservation, all sitting fees and deposits are NON - REFUNDABLE, even if the portrait is rescheduled or cancelled for any reason other than inclement weather or illness emergencies.
14. If the studio/ Photographer cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency the Photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in progress, lost through camera or media malfunctions, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the studio/ photographer fails to perform for any reason, the Studio/ Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s Order.
15. Client is aware that the quality of the end result print of the digital files delivered is not under the control of the Studio/ Photographer and frees the Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon discolouration in the end result prints. Photography by Justyna is not responsible for the quality of services provided by its business partners or any third party sources.
16. The changes in this contract are based on Photography by Justyna standard price list. The price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time of when the order is placed.
17. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: it is ILLEGAL to redistribute these photographs for profit or use other than private consumption without Photography by Justyna’s permission. Violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
18. This contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
19. All digital files will be kept on Photography by Justyna’s hard drive for NO longer than 365 days, after 365 days ALL DIGITAL FILES WILL BE DELETED.
20. All sessions and packages are subject to a minimum print/ digital order. The person(s) named in this contract are aware of the minimum requirements and agree to the terms and conditions as outlined by the photographer.
21. (As above- booking and payment) Photography by Justyna has designed the photography packages to be broken down into two payments, first is the booking deposit and then final balance due day of the session. No digital files or edited images will be released until the final balance has been paid.
22. All prints and or products are 100 % NON-REFUNDABLE. Only damaged items due to shipping will be reviewed for replacement. All prints and or products are Final Sale.
23. Images are NOT to be edited or altered in any way. This includes cropping and/or conversions to black and white.
24. Photography by Justyna hand edits each of your images in a way that is reflective of the personal creative style of the photographer. Minor blemishes are edited to maintain quality image however additional editing of objects in photos that are in the clients control (ie : runny noses, pet hair, stains on clothes, fly away hair, dry flaky skin or other details that are clients control) are NOT included in the session fee. Additional editing to removed unwanted objects/ items will be subject to an additional charge of £70 per image. Clients are encouraged to pay attention to the little details to ensure that everyone is looking their best.
25. All images created by the photographer Photography by Justyna remain the exclusive property of Photography by Justyna.
26. Photography by Justyna provides packages for the client to choose from. Each package includes a limited number of Fully Retouched images. If a client wishes to upgrade to a larger number of images, they are welcome to pay the upgrade fee to the package of their choosing. If only a handful of additional images wish to be ordered, prices may be quoted at that time. Each package includes a certain amount of “edits”. This refers to fully retouched digital images. Proof galleries provided by the photographer to the client are a convenience offered to the client only. Proof galleries are not being “given “ to the client. Proof galleries are providing the client with full options in selecting their final choices of images to be fully retouched.
27. If the client decide that want to resign from the session the deposit or full amount if asked to pay when booking in is non refundable by singing the client agrees to this rule.
28. Client must answers all question when filling out the questionnaire form all private information will not be shared with other parties.
29. Client who will Not show up to their session is not be able to get refund as all the deposit/ full fee paid session if so, are non refundable and a client is not able to get another session date for free. Clients who wish to have another session booked in have to go through all the booking process once again.
30.If the client will not choose their images in their time from PROOF ONLINE GALLERY( it’s a online gallery only to choose your images before the editing stage) or not download images FROM ONLINE GALLERY Photography By Justyna have rights to take extra fee of £100 if client would like to extend the gallery period the gallery will be live from the moment of the success transaction for only one week.
Photography by Justyna does not release Raw unedited images
Photography by Justyna does not sell Raw unedited images
Photography by Justyna provides a proof gallery for the convenience of the client to finalise their selection in images for full retouching.
No images will be posted online via a sneak peek or any other platform without receiving full payment.